When it comes to compliance with Wage and Hour regulations, the stakes have never been higher. According to the Department of Labor (DOL) 80% of businesses are out of compliance with their pay practices and the Society of Human Resource Management reports that the average settlement on a wage and hour class action is $4.6 million. Is your Time and Attendance process providing you with the consistent application and enforcement of federal and local guidelines? If not, contact us to find out how Advanced Time can help you increase your compliance confidence.
Paid Medical Leave Requirements
States are instituting new paid medical leave laws. Advanced Time's flexible benefit accruals and leave management features can accommodate these changes and help reduce the burden of adhering to their requirements.
• Automate the accrual of benefit time
• Streamline employee leave requests
• Retain records of earnings and usage
• Maintain Staffing levels to maximize productivity
Michigan's Medical Leave Law - Are you Ready?
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and DOL
An automated time and attendance system that can accommodate your rules ensures that employees are treated equally and that you stay in compliance. Time and attendance has been Advanced Time’s sole focus since 1989 so we have the knowledge and experience to help you minimize your risk.
• Automate overtime calculations including Blended Rate Overtime
• Give employees access to their time cards
• Automate punch rounding
• Punch restrictions – don’t allow early punching
Affordable Care Act
Advanced Time’s Software, Attendance on Demand, has one of the easiest and most intuitive Affordable Care Act products on the market, Visual ACA. Save time and reduce costs by:
• Managing employee status determination
• Automating service hours calculations
• Tracking new and seasonal employees
• Alerts when employees are approaching a full-time status
• Hassle-free reporting and filing of 1094-C and 1095-C
Payroll Based Journal (PBJ)
Long-term care facilities are required to report staffing and census information quarterly through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Advanced Time can help you improve the accuracy of this reporting, thereby reducing your risk of noncompliance. We provide:
• Calendar day (midnight-to-midnight) tracking without changing your time cards or company reporting.
• Data required for CMS in one system.
• Seamless upload of hours to CMS.gov site in the required format.